Krakow hotels come in all shapes and sizes. Luxury, affordable, chic, traditional, historic – there are more than you can shake a Polish pretzel at.
Well…that’s where this guide comes in. It’s got all the info you could need on choosing the top hotels in Krakow. It doesn’t matter if you’re after a budget hostel with a party vibe or a sleek boutique with views of the Vistula River, we’ve got you covered.
10 of the best hotels in Krakow Old Town
Check our guide to the 10 best hotels in Krakow old town, which includes some of the most luxurious stays…
The Ultimate Selection of 5 Star Hotels in Krakow
Krakow was once the city of Polish kings and queens. That means you shouldn’t have to look too far to…
The Very Best Hotels in Kazimierz
Choose hotels in Kazimierz to stay in one of Krakow’s most historical and energetic quarters. These are some of the…
Where to stay in Krakow – A neighbourhood guide
Wondering where to stay in Krakow? This guide has all the info you need. It covers every neigbourhood and district…
The Very Best Krakow Hotels with Pool Facilities
Give yourself a bit of luxury by booking hotels in Krakow with pool facilities, so you can splash and swim…
5 Tempting Historic Hotels in Krakow for a Special Stay
From old stable houses to grand palaces to 15th-century tenements, this list takes you to the most enchanting historic hotels…
Search for hotels in Krakow right now
We’re an affiliate of booking.com, one of the biggest hotel booking sites in the world. We think they have one of the best arrays of hotels in Krakow that exist and all the top stays in the city, both bargain and luxury, are on offer on their site. To check prices and availability, simply use the search tool below to get a-going.Booking.com
Our top five hotels in Krakow overall – AKA, the creme-de-la-creme
If you’re after one of the finest hotels in the town then why mess around? We’ve whittled the choices – the thousands of choices, mind you! – down to just five picks below. They’ve been selected based on their unique service, their locations, their standout facilities, and more. Click through to see if they’re available and get ready for the city break of a lifetime!
- PURO Kraków Kazimierz – The new PURO down in Kazi just oozes style. There’s an underground spa, a boho bakery cafe on the first floor, and rooms with a sort of 1900s noir feel to them. It’s a cracker and you can’t go wrong!
- Hotel Stary – Stay in the middle of the moody Old Town area and get access to one of the most awesome pools in the city. Clue: It’s in a 700-year-old basement below the hotel itself. Cool, huh?
- Hotel Santi – One of the most impressive historical hotels in the city, this 4-star option has rooms that are adorned with frescos from the 1800s!
- The Bridge Suites – Arguably the best aparthotel in town, these suites are modern and luxurious, and boast fantastic views of the river.
- Hotel Unicus Palace – Another basement pool, more 5-star suites, a sauna, and a location on buzzy Florianska make Unicus a proper standout, especially that it’s all new as of 2021!